Club Closure due to Coronavirus

The Committee meet last night and had a contingency plan to allow limited swimming to limited squads.  As of this afternoon, the government have made a decision to close all leisure centres to the public. This has made our decision to close club completely out of our hands.  Club will be CANCELLED until further notice after tonight’s training session.

We will continue to monitor the situation WEEKLY but believe this is in the best interests of ALL our members.

Further updates will be posted on our social media outlets ie Team APP, Facebook and website.

Please note there will be a post going out later regarding swim fees and WASA fees while pool is cancelled.

Most importantly, please ALL be safe and follow the governments advice during this challenging time.

Phillip Jehu – Chair

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s